[freenet-dev] Freenet 0.7.5 build 1407
toad at amphibian.dyndns.org
Sat Apr 14 00:26:10 BST 2012
Freenet 0.7.5 build 1407 is now available. Please upgrade - let us know if the auto-update doesn't work. Changes include:
- Tweak to how the connection limit is determined. This may cause a temporary performance loss while the network adjusts, but should improve average performance after that.
- The new site-insert code is now default (except for persistent inserts e.g. on the uploads page). This should significantly improve performance of larger freesites. Also, there is a fix for the too-big-container bug.
- Hooks for more sophisticated themes such as the darknet-freestyle theme.
- Various user interface tweaks.
- Support for :target in CSS3.
- Fixes related to a new certificate for HTTPS on freenetproject.org (only an issue if using update.* or downloading plugins over HTTPS, otherwise the node doesn't talk to our webserver)
- Various minor code tidyups.
dmc (not sure what your nick was david c?)
saces (wrote the new site insert code)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the Devl